"Agri Business Exhibition"
Agricultural Investment tel : 01220002421
17-19 agust 2023 - International Fairgrounds – Nasr City – Cairo
The eighth session of the Agribusiness exhibition will be held under the slogan "Agricultural Investment is the Future of the Nation" during the period from 22 to 24 June at the International Fairgrounds - Salah Salem Road - Nasr City
The exhibition adopts the vision of the Egyptian state in presenting a new strategy for agriculture based on the introduction of national projects aimed at achieving self-sufficiency, exporting agricultural products to global markets and encouraging investors to enter the agricultural sector, especially modern agriculture and strategic and export agriculture.
Therefore, the exhibition focuses on the following areas:
- Existing and new agricultural investment projects.
- Investment projects offered for sale by the state.
- Investment projects offered for sale from the private sector.
- Agricultural compound projects based on the cultivation of limited areas.
- Modern crops such as moringa, jojoba, astvia and spiroina algae
- Agricultural Industrialization Projects
- Agricultural production requirements companies (fertilizers - pesticides - seeds - seeds)
- Modern crops such as intensive olive cultivation, Barhi and Medjool palms, soilless crops, such as hydroponics, aquaponics, barley cultivation, saline water treatment projects, and greenhouse production projects
- New energy projects.
- New Delta Project, National Project for the Production of Vegetable Seeds, National Project for the Development of the Egyptian Countryside.
- We hope that the exhibition will be one of the most important marketing tools for projects for agricultural investment in Egypt